Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I have tightened my abs by doing this:I drink a protein shake in the morningI then have a snack later of fruit and cottage cheese, or yogurt or something similar with a water based drink (flavored water, tea, etc)For lunch, I eat a wrap or a sandwich or chef salad, and apple sauce or something similar with another water based drink.Next work break, I have another protein shake.Light dinner like a chicken breast, veggie and a roll with water based drink again.The thing that I have noticed to help the most helpful is leg lifts, and surprisingly enough, I hold my abs in the form of how I want them to look, like aligning my posture, and tightening my abs, and holding them flexed while breathing normally for as long as I can. I take a break and do it again. It's great cause I drive 40 min to work, and I sit at a desk, so I can do it whenever I want. It is actually tightening my ab muscles! Good luck!oh, and by the way, don't over do it, it can do more harm than good. Just eat healthy, drink lots of water, and exercise 3-4 days a week. You have to give your muscles time to heal in between working them! Take it from someone who has taken it way too far as a teen, and has had to learn to stay slim in a healthy way.


I thought this might help:

EXERCISE TO FLATTEN STOMACH:
Standing up, or lying on your bed, or even driving in your car (exactly. And this saves so much time!): inhale slowly, and as much as you can. Stop for a second. Start exhaling, slowly. When you exhale all the air, stop, and squeeze your abdominal muscles as hard as you can. Count until 7, or 10 if you can. Release the muscles and inhale slowly.
You should do this short slow exercise in repetitions of 4-5 to get best results. I am doing these 3 times a day. If you stick to it, find 4 minutes in the morning, afternoon and evening for this short and simple routine, I can promise you will have a flatter stomach one week from now.
If you are not feeling comfortable with 7-10 seconds after exhaling and squeezing the muscles, start with 5 seconds or so for the first few times.

1 comment:

  1. I thought this might be helpful:

    So you've been working out hard just to see no results? Or, you're just starting to look for some good ways to flatten your stomach and get rid of body fat? Either way, you've come to the right place. Just give me two minutes and I will tell you a single tummy exercise you can do in the comfort of your own home, to flatten your tummy and reduce the fat.

    This simple exercise is called Abdominal Squeezes. Sounds simple, maybe even not an "exercise" type of thing, but it's so effective you'll be glad you found it.

    Here is what you do, and how you do it.

    EXERCISE TO FLATTEN STOMACH:

    Standing up, or lying on your bed, or even driving in your car (exactly. And this saves so much time!):
    inhale slowly, and as much as you can. Stop for a second. Start exhaling, slowly. When you exhale all the air, stop, and squeeze your abdominal muscles as hard as you can. Count until 7, or 10 if you can. Release the muscles and inhale slowly.

    You should do this short slow exercise in repetitions of 4-5 to get best results. I am doing these 3 times a day. If you stick to it, find 4 minutes in the morning, afternoon and evening for this short and simple routine, I can promise you will have a flatter stomach one week from now.

    If you are not feeling comfortable with 7-10 seconds after exhaling and squeezing the muscles, start with 5 seconds or so for the first few times.

    If you are serious about losing weight permanently and getting a body of your dreams, get my free weight loss guide - not only will I show you how to lose 10 pounds for the first week, but I will make sure you keep those pounds off for good!

    Stop wasting your precious time looking for things that work, everything you need is here: http://www.bestwaytoweightloss.com/weight-los-guide

    ReplyDelete